Saturday, April 24, 2021

How I'm feeling

Something I shared with some friends on Facebook


 Hey all. I am sorry I have not been contributing lately. I saw my internist yesterday and we agreed that I should see my neuroligist. Even though the MRI report says this:

IMPRESSION:
1. Postoperative changes left frontal lobe.
2. No mass, hemorrhage or abnormal enhancement identified.
3. Stable appearance of the brain.
However, my MRI in 2017 was similar- here it is:
"Resection cavity within the left frontal lobe with surrounding gliosis, not significantly changed in size since prior study. There is no surrounding masslike or nodular postcontrast enhancement."
My neurologist looked at the MRI disc and this is what was there:
A decent sized tumor that resulted in my second brain surgery.
Not trying to be dramitic here, but I am very distracted. I am still suffering with a headache. Some antihistamines my doctor said to take seem to be helping (minimally).
I'm just a tad distracted!
The second brain surgery was right after the LLL Alumni trip to San Diego . I was not 100% sure I would be able to make the trip, but am so glad I did.



No comments:

Post a Comment