Saturday, December 28, 2019

Sherwood Christmas the abbreviated version

There were only four Sherwoods at our house for Christmas.  In fact, we didn't even do Christmas on the day- we celebrated on December 26th.

Courtney and Morgan and Darcy plus Courtney's boyfriend, Zach and Darcy's partner Jody all met at Courtney's Portland house.  They sent pictures.

Other out of town festivities took place with the West Coast Sherwoods.

Here in Virginia, I went to my sister's house for Christmas Eve with her blended family that  am blended with in one way or another as well.



Chance drove up from Richmond.  Austin was already here recovering from his Africa trip.

Nick did all of the work of stuffing stockings.  I did most of the buying (ordering online) and we both wrapped presents.  Somehow I ,managed to get myself left out of the pictures.









No comments:

Post a Comment